Season Passes and Reserved Seating
Welcome to 2014! Santa Maria Speedway’s 50th Season kicks off March 28th with our first Sand Drag event of the year. The popular Mall Car Show at the Santa Maria Town Center Mall will be April 12th. We have a packed season with 30 race weekends. We have kept our local classes but have brought back some series that have been to SMS before along with new ones such as Mod Lites. We are also excited to have the first ever HuckTour presented by HuckFest. We are proud to have King of the West Winged 410′s on September 12th.
- Our Dirt track season opener is April 19th with Late Models, IMCA Street Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby Stocks, and Mini Stocks.
- April 25th and 26th we will be hosting the Western States Dwarf Car Nationals
- May 24th HuckTour & Monster Truck Show
- May 31st we are pleased to bring back the Ron Otto Memorial to SMS. Racing will be NMRA Midgets, Late Models, Mini Stocks, American Stocks and the IMCA Sport Mods.
- June 21st Bud Stanfield Memorial will consist of IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Street Stocks, Hobby Stocks, Hard Tops, CDCRA Dwarf Cars and Mini Dwarfs
- July 5th Doug Fort Memorial with the USAC/CRA 410’s along with Western States Midgets and Mini Stocks..
- August 2nd we bring back the always exciting California Winged Lighting Sprints
- August 30th and 31st we will host the 21st annual Danny and Sandi Simkins Memorial which is now a 2 day event. Late Models, IMCA Street Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, Hobby Stocks and Mini Dwarfs will be racing
- September 6th USAC/CRA 410′s, USAC HPD Midgets, Mini Stocks
- September 12th King of the West 410 Sprints, Hobby Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, Mini Stocks
- September 20th will be our last points race with the Late Models, IMCA Modifieds, IMCA Sport Mods, IMCA Street Stocks, Hobby Stocks, and American Stocks.
- October 4th we have our Mini Stock shootout, Open Comp Hobby Stock shootout, Hard Tops and Mod Lites.
- October 18th we will finish the Circle Track with our 2nd Annual CDCRA Dwarf car shootout, NMRA Midgets, Mini Dwarfs, and GoKarts
- To Conclude our 2014 SMS Season we have our 2nd Annual Turkey Shootout featuring some of the Fastest Sand Cars, Trucks and Quads on the West Coast.
The full 2014 Schedule is now available on our website on www.racesantamariaspeedway.com. It’s going to be an incredible full season of racing. Please see below pricing for reserved seating pricing along with season passes.
CONCRETE RESERVED SEATS before March 1, 2014 $48 for Season ($2 per race and you get one race for FREE!)
If you choose to purchase on a weekly basis the seats will be $3 a seat and will be first come first serve.
*You must be in a chair* sitting on Blankets will not be permitted *NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR BEVERAGE *
Cost of season pass is based on 24 circle track events only.
SEASON PASSES before March 1, 2014 Your Cost
Child (6-12)……………………………………$ 150 less 20 % $120
Adult .……………………………..…….……..$ 383 less 20% $307
Student / Senior / Military…………….………..$ 339 less 20% $272
Student (13- 17 years. must have school ID) * Senior (55 years must have ID) * Military (must have current ID)
ALL SEASON PASS HOLDERS GET INTO MUD BOG AND SAND DRAG EVENTS FOR FREE. VALID FOR 2014 SEASON ONLY
Reserved Seating ____ @ $48 = ____
North or South _____ Row 1, 2, 3 ____ Seat (s) ____, ____, ____,____, ____, ____,
Child ___$120 Adult ____$323 Student, Senior, Military ____$281
Make checks payable to Dirt Oval Industriez.
Mail To: 1805 Rosita Ave Santa Maria CA 93458
Call Katy Munoz for more info 805-315-2025